Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday...



Inspiration on my sketchbook...


Sewing pockets from an old pair of jeans I don't wear anymore onto a bag i bought last summer...


I did get all my yarn stash organized the other day... 


crocheting a bunch of Maybelle Flowers...


I organized the disaster that was here... I can actually sew something here now...  :) I hung my painted canvas on the wall to get a better look at it while I was organizing yesterday... I decided that I am going to turn it into a tote but I am only going to make the front panel the painted canvas. I don't want the painted part rubbing against me while I am carrying it...


I think I am going to use this Amy Butler pattern I purchased back in the early spring...

It's going to be hot and humid here today. The temperature is supposed to feel like its 100 degrees F with the humidity ( oh yeah...) I promised my daughter I would take her over to Michael's Arts and Crafts so she could get some supplies she needs to create a Fourth of July t-shirt she saw on-line...  
Going to go put my contacts in ( my bifocals make me crazy!!! I only wear them in the wee hours of the morning when I first get up... ) Everyone still in the house is still asleep, cats included... I love the early morning quiet...  :)



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having a great summer! It was over 100 here with the humidity today too so we spent a few hours at Costco. Then started a craft project with the kids. Love summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind this week, I love your painted canvas, it is gorgeous and it will make a beautiful tote. Your sewing area looks all organized, I think you can start sewing those skirts now. Hugs to you and have a gret day.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete