Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer



Yesterday was the last day of school for the summer in my district!  The end came up in a whirlwind of responsibilities and paperwork!  The last three weeks have been a blur!  My SGO's for next year have been signed and approved (yeah).  I worked really hard on developing them, so I was happy when they were approved with no revisions!  Now I need to develop the pre, mid and post assessments this summer.






I am doing the art classes for our school's summer care program on Thursdays.  I start this week and had to put a note to myself on the frig so I don't forget!  I will go up to school tomorrow for a little bit to get the supplies organized.  Relaxing today in the air conditioning!  We are having a heat wave with high humidity!  Yuck!

Lots of work being done at my two schools this summer.  All our front entries are being changed for added security.  Visitors will now have to be buzzed in three times, once at the front door, once to get into the office and once to get past the office into the school.  Roof repair and old oil tanks being dug up, both our school's converted to gas last year.





Hope everyone has a restful break and gets a chance to recharge and get organized for next Fall!

Mrs.C  :)

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say have a relaxing holiday but it doesn't sound as though you are having one! So enjoy the change of routine! Don't they say a change is as good as a holiday! Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Vacation, I know you are still working some, but it is vacation.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Even though i am working on Thursdays and planning for next school year it is definitely more relaxing than school! no lesson plans, assessments, etc... I spent yesterday afternoon finishing up some granny blocks for a new blanket. i'm weaving the ends in now... :)

    ReplyDelete