Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm feeling the love!

    
The Premio Dardos Award!





Over the past couple of weeks I have been feeling the love from several of our Art Teacher bloggers out there!  Sorry I have not gotten to my thanking everyone until now but it has been very busy around here!

Thank you to Gretchen from Gretchen's Art Blog, Mr.R at My messy Art Room and Mrs.Impey from Art Room 104!!! Thank you all for your kind words and support!  Please go visit their blogs by clicking on the links I provided (click the names) and take a look at what they are doing in their art rooms!  There is a lot of awesome inspiration and great lessons going on out there people!  I will post this weekend about what is going on in my art rooms since we are back to school this week!

Happy Friday Everyone!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment